Reasons for Length Loss outside of Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

HelpABrotherHeal

How many of you all are here due to length loss
But it doesn't seem to be peyronies?

What other causes outside of age do you think can contribute to this?

How are you trying to fix it?

Thomas2

Impotence and basically not having full and good erections frequently I think it may lead to length loss, although I think it can be gained back in time with erections and someone say VED?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

HelpABrotherHeal

Hmmm I've always been able to get an erection except for one time in particular that I took some
Adderall

Had sex consistently over the years that I've lost this length.

I think over masturbatjon  and the fact that I used to jelq might effect it

Thomas2

jelq is most probably the cause. I am very sorry man, you are not alone, lots of people are in your situation...  :(
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

suicidecomingsoon

Thomas2

i do indeed remember trying jelquing a couple of times 6 years ago an stopped as soon i had felt any disconfort. it is very unlikely that one ore two jelking session cause all the this i am dealing with now these days, but the thought id bugging and at those times i decide to ignore the probability that 10 minutes of a stupid thing i could have tried in the shower is the cause of these stupid problems i have still today... well, this thought brings anger at me but most importantly pity. Sadly neither are really useful in this situation. 5, 10 minutes in the shower doing stupid stuff to you penis and you penis is not goint to be the same again ever more. It's sad. I can't deny all this to be a possibility, and i can relate to someone trying to minimize jelking and the crap that fell on this buddy after he tried jelking.

Jelking is a dangerous lie that nobody should fall for, and if you did it is no good to igore it and no talk about it. Problems might have come from that jelking BS. What you do after you realize it matters: Talk it with an uro, keep on watching the situation, try drugs, talk with people with similar situations.

suicidecomingsoon

I am injured by jelqing, and believe me even a jelq can leave you completely impotent there are many cases like that. Jelqing is a f'^+'ing lie that destroys you

Have you lost length Thomas? What about the glans? Is it soft?

Thomas2

buddy, in 6 years i have lost none, recently after starting this antidepressant i had another acute phase of peyronie which lead to a fibrosis and a second bent that caused a very small shortening. I am lucky enough first bend was 30°, second one kind o compensated that. Penis now is reasonably straight, just one cm shorter. I have high hopes on the therapies i the future.

HelpABrotherHeal

Yeah I really only jelqed for like 2 weeks, once a day.

And here we are 8 years later.

But now I'm realizing that I share a lot of symptoms with hard flaccid.

It might be that. I started doin some stretches that help release the pelvic floor yesterday  and I've been aching less and hanging lower while flaccid.

I'm going to continue with the stretches everyday and report back fasho.

I should add that doing kegels feels completely different right now since I did those stretches. I know kegels aren't good for hard flaccid but I just have a habit of doing them often and now I realize that I could never "hold" the kegels exercise because of how tight the pelvic floor was already.

It's actually really weird how different it feels. I did some of the stretches I found on this page

6 Essential Stretches to Ease Pelvic Floor Tension — Dr. Susie Gronski

I spent a lot of time in happy baby pose too, which feels really weird but afterwards I feel so much better