Question after surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

jsinger21

Hi there,

I had surgery done to correct a downward curvature of around 50 degrees.  The curvature has been fixed downward but now my penis is curving to the left about 20 or 30 degrees.  Is that normal after 2.5 weeks?  What are my options?  Do I have to have surgery once again?  What caused it?  Is it because of erections?

Thanks

quagmire333

TonySa

Maybe due to microtrauma and healing from the sutures?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jsinger21

Hi there,

I had the 16 dot plication surgery.  My penis no longer points down when it has an erection but turns to the left about 20 to 30 degrees.  Will it correct itself on its own or will I have to have to have another surgery to correct it?  The sutures you refer to are the ones on the outside of the penis or the inside?  As for microtrauma, I'm not sure what you mean.

jsinger21

Can anyone shed any light on my situation?

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jsinger21

drunk dick

My penis had a natural left curve but I developed a dent on the right and I have a hinge or bend on left side at the base  also looks like I might be trying to bend upward in the middle of my penis. I had surgery April 2018 to correct dent on right side and my Dr said when he corrected the dent the left side appeared to correct itself so he decided not to do anything on the left and to wait and see what happens during the healing period. the left side is bent and I'm doing stretching exercises 3 times a day and using a VED 3 times a week for 10 mins each time. I see my Dr again in August and decide then if I want surgery to correct the left side if no improvement. the good thing through all of this I have no problems with erections but have not had penetration sex only oral, nervous to try and want to heal completely before trying.

mst

Jsinger DO NOT WAIT and consult your case with recognized doctor like dr Tom Lue, Joel Gelman, dr Levine, Andrew Kramer.... They are the best and you should see one of them. A lot of surgeons do surgeries and they have no idea what to do with the patient after that....