Pentox UK??

Previous topic - Next topic

nelve

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and fairly recently diagnosed with Peyronies disease. I have a small plaque since adolescence, but at the start of this year started getting very painful erections and curvature to the left. I have since been diagnosed by a urologist but he refuses to prescribe Pentox.

I have been told to take vitamin e, and just to see what happens. I have a check up in 3 months. However the pain and the curvature seem to be getting worse and I'm worried if I don't act now it will be too late.

From everything I've read on these forums it seems like it would be a good idea to try Pentox now in the acute stage.

Is anyone on this forum able to get Pentox in the UK? If so how?

Thank you in advance  

TonySa

Sounds like the doc is NOT up to date given the try Vit E and wait approach.  Can you find another doc for a second opinion?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

nelve

Thanks I might try asking my GP if I can be referred elsewhere, with NHS in the U.K, I have simply been referred to the local hospital. My GP was clueless about the condition..I had hoped the urologist would be more help. I am already trying all the supplements recommended on this page but it looks like getting prescription for anything else over here is difficult :-(