Mountain bike and ride horses.

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricardo70

Hello my friends,

I would like to know if these sports are possible with an implant.
I have heard both things.

A hug.

TonySa

I understand no such restrictions.  FT will have specifics.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Ricardo70

Dear TSanchez12369,

I believe that in this forum we do too many detours to FT.
If whenever one comments something on implants, in the end the conclusion is that we are not asking the question in the suitable place, we close in this forum the topic implants and move it quite to FT.

This forum must be competent as for implants or leave the idea.

It happens before me very much, I ask a question here and one invites me to go to FT.
I know that they do it with good intention, TSanchez, but perhaps this forum is not adapted to speak about implants.

Thank you very much

TonySa

I think there is a unique perspective here for implants—when one has peyronies.  For basic implant questions they'll probably find lots of info on FT.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

An implant is generally far more indestructible than your natural tissue.  Many men with implants aggressively ride mountain bikes and even riding a bucking horse at a rodeo is not a problem for the implant.  It might break your leg but the implant will survive.  Men even compete in martial arts with implants.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums