Surgery for Dents - might be promising

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

My biggest problem right now is my dent that might cause buckling. I have perfect function. This seems like it has a pretty good success rate and satisfaction rate. Has anyone heard of this or considered it? https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321914597_The_extra-tunical_grafting_procedure_for_Peyronie's_disease_hourglass_and_indent_deformities

crookedjohn

News to me but it appears very legit and has positive outcomes. Dr. Lue has a good reputation.  
Age 64, Incision and grafting surgery 11/6/2017 for rapid onset 90 degree dorsal curve as a result of injury during sexual intercourse.

daved2

I have spoken to Lue about this, as I have hourglass deformity on the left side in the mid shaft. I cited this ETG procedure, and his response is:

The procedure adds "filler" to the dented area, which may give form and structure when the penis is errect.

The downside is:

When, in the flacid state, there is the adthetic issue of having a donut-shaped ring around your weenie.

I believed that I was a candidate for this however, the surgeons
wisdom from Lue is that the cons outweigh the pros.

Not to be negative, but I went down a similar road.

Your case may be more severe than mine.

Just sharing my experience, which is as recent as July 2018.
50 years old, tried 5 rounds of Xiaflex, had Egydio grafting surgery, then Stage sutures for residual curve, then plication in 9/18, now finally I have a straight penis

swiss

Thanks a lot for the valuable information.