Just Tried VED for the first time, I am supposed to "feel" the vacuum pressure??

Previous topic - Next topic

maxster

So tried VED for the first time today and was very cautious. I have the augusta 3 cylinder system and started with the largest cylinder just to get a feel for things. Anyway, I inserted my penis, pumped once, it was pulled in a bit, pumped twice, it was pulled in a bit more, but on the third pump i could start to feel pressure and "tightness" surrounding my penis and the base where the cyclinder was pressed to the skin. It didnt hurt, but it was an odd sensation that i didn't particularly like so I stopped. Is this normal? Especially after only 3 pumps? Or is the entire experience supposed to be like the first two pumps where there was no sensation of pressure?

Thanks for any insight.

Thomas2

i will start soon too, i have many concerns too... I can't help you, but i too think one should be really careful and listen to any sensation and go slow. i will follow the thread
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Monty

you may find if you use a cylinder that fits your penis girth, use plenty of lube gel the length of your penis, you should be able to pump up to your max erect length, it may take a few minutes pumping up and release, repeat this and each time add a extra pump, see how that goes.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

maxster

Monty, how much pressure are you supposed to feel? For instance the first 2 pumps i dont feel anything, however after the 3rd i get a slight feeling of "tightness." Given how these devices work with negative pressure, at some point that has to be felt correct? Or no?

Monty

Hi, you feel a good stretching pressure, but take it easy, your penis will get stronger and you will be able to add more pumps as the days go by.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life