Early sign of Peyronie's?

Previous topic - Next topic

Droid702

Hi,

I don't know if this is an early sign of peyronies, but I decided I should ask here to hear from experienced members. I just noticed my penis is harder on the right side than on the left when not erect. The hardness is the entire length of the right side. I don't know how to explain, but when I first feel around it isn't that bad, but after a few seconds my penis will reduce in size and then it is really noticeable. There is no dent or lump anywhere. There is no curve when I am erect or after, but while getting an erection there is a small curve. My left side has always been noticeably larger than my right. There is no measurable difference in length or girth.

I should also mention, I am on finasteride 1.25mg for my hair. Initially, my penis felt thinner, but there was no measurable difference in girth. I had less sensitivity (but it still felt good). It has returned to feeling "full" in my hand and I have no problem getting and maintaining an erection. Although, my penis, especially the head is less sensitive than before. This really sucks if it is finasteride related as I have regrown so much hair.

I guess I'm asking, is it possible this hardness is normal or am I suffering from fibrosis/scar tissue on one side?  

Realvinni2000

The main preliminary sign is a progressive E.D. with slighty weaker erections. Deformation do occur when the disease has already form an hard plaque but it started with a vasculite and lost of elastic fibers.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **[\color]