Traction device WITH VED???? Advice and results please!

Previous topic - Next topic

JasperTJ

Hi guys
Im new to this...3 weeks after being in the shower and seeing the bend
Trying to stay calm and optimistic. Reading all the stories at least gives some hope and camaraderie.

Ive been using Restorex for 2 weeks now, I got right on it. Also supplementing, eating a vegan/keto diet (already was), massaging with castor oil and vitamin E.

Im curious (although nervous) to add in VED, but I dont know if that's *safe* to put that much tension on my fella'.
Is anyone on here doing traction AND VED and getting results?

I have so many other questions, but I'll stick to topic on this post.

Please help..PM's are welcome

Keep it optimistic everyone.

Gabriel

Hi Jasper,

I am personnally on traction and VED, not having improvements yet, but I can already answer you that YES, there are TONS of story here about stopping/improving the condition with traction and VED, which are safe if used in the proper way (for VED, research "Old Man Protocol").

And don't worry too much: if you got the Restorex + all the treatments only 3 weeks after noticing a bend, you have very good chances of stopping the disease before it gets quite bad.

So cheer up :-) !
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

JasperTJ

Thank you Gabriel

I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible. I think it's just a major reality check to keep things in perspective. Plus it's compounded on some other life stuff I have going on (seems to be common amongst us).

I am going to PM you if thats ok for more info on VED+Traction