Fedup of Peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

PD11

Hi guys,

Most of the guys say there are worst things in life than having a dick with disease. Anyway I thought of sharing my story here.

I had a normal penis, but at the age of 17 due to an injury I got Peyronies Disease. At that time the symptoms were pain while erection and bend to the left about 30 deg. As I didn't know about Peyronies Disease that time I didn't care. Gradually pain went away but the bend remained in flaccid state. Then after long time I had this examined and it was confirmed that I am having Peyronies Disease. Before I used to have average girth,now I have lost about 50%. The issue is not so much about bend but loss of girth..I try to forget this condition and live on but it s very difficult as I cant just shut my eyes.. This condition will be there forever as there is no proven cure or no one will ever  get back their original equipment. The urologist I visited didn't bother to suggest any medicine saying you are not married, so no need to worry! ...The drugs which some guys prescribe here not available in my country.. Also they might have some side effect.. I dont want to worsen this anymore... I dont know what to do.

Monty

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10268.0.html

Hi PD11, don't give up take a look at my link, message me if you have any questions.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

TonySa

I'd get started on traction and it VED to reduce the curve and increase length and girth asap.  Stuck with it for st least 6 months.  Xiapex may be an option as well to add.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

90’

Have your figured any solutions out yet? if not, I have suggestions.
90'
I'm 63 yrs. I've had Peyronies Disease for about 1 yr. & 1/2. I've been on blood press med. for 20 years. I've read there's a strong link with it and Peyronies Disease. I started mega-dosing on Vitamin C, and developed Peyronies Disease. If I hadn't been on the HBP med., Vit. C is prob fine.