Fibrosis in other body parts: How many of y’all have experienced this?

Previous topic - Next topic

HelpABrotherHeal

I was wondering how many of y'all have dealt with fibrosis in another part of your body?

I wonder if it's an indicator of any sort.

I was attacked by police when I was 16 and my arms, shoulders, and spine were effected.
My football coaches that worked us like mules even when I told them that I didn't have the form down for certain lifts made things bad too.

I experienced fibrosis in my arms and shoulders, which years later rendered me disabled for some time until I got with a chiropractor.

Just like with my peyronies, many doctors tried to act as if there wasn't really a problem even though at one point I couldn't even write with a pencil or pen. I failed an English class because the typing for the final paper was too much and I was depressed and said.f it.

But yeah. How many of y'all have experienced this in other body parts?

NeoV

I had carpal tunnel, frozen shoulder, and elbow tendinitis. My dad has DC and uncle has ladder house. It's all very common in diabetics or those with glucose dysregulation. Luckily almost all my issues are resolving now but shoulders still grind a bit. Working on it but absolutely stay away from carbs if you have any fibrotic problems.

Hontas

Hey Neo

I have been reading your posts today and you hit some good places with the things you say about "killing off the root sources". I mainly thought the only thing that could help was lowering my insulin and doing a keto diet but i feel like you have way more experience. Can you tell me what other things you have learned by looking at articles or sites? Maybe some might help me stop the progression since it doesn't want to stop right now, always getting worse.