How to use traction when penis seems too small when flaccid

Previous topic - Next topic

HelpABrotherHeal

For some reason I have no idea how to make my penis loosen up except for getting hard and then waiting for my dick to go back soft.

Even when it's really hot, when my dick is flaccid it can be really small and I can't really stretch it.

I tried to search for advice on this but couldn't find it.

Please let me know if you all have experience doing traction with this problem.

TonySa

It seems to me that VED should be good for hard flaccid since it cycles fresh blood in.  Search here for hard flaccid for lots of recommendations of what guys have found helpful.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

WhatNext81

This may sound weird, but are there any positions standing or sitting that make it hang lower? You could have tight muscles(hamstrings) that pull the penis in when standing or even sitting. Your pelvic muscles and even back muscles can contribute as well. Try sitting in a recliner or couch with crappy lumbar support. Sit so you're hunched like the letter C and if in a recliner, your legs not laying flat. Legs up, so they're bending at the knees, if that makes sense. Give it 5 mins or so. Expierment. If you can achieve healthy erections, you should be able to resolve this.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Paolo

Also try squatting down with legs more than shoulder width apart, breathe and if necessary give your penis a little shake, it should hang loose  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Monty

Hi, maybe use a VED, that will pump up your penis maybe enough to get the traction unit on.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

HelpABrotherHeal

Thanks for all the responses. I will definitely try this.

I do have functional erections so I'll keep tryna figger it out and follow y'all's advice.