NaC takes my pain away..?

Previous topic - Next topic

Onemorestep

So a few weeks ago I started methylfolate and Vitamin B6. I experienced a nice increase in NO because of this and my flaccid State was looking great! Super spongey and normal feeling. Then it turned on me. I started to get pain. My erections during the night were too much. It started to feel like the onset of the Peyronie's disease in the first place!

I tried several things before eventually I began taking NaC to deal with excess glutamate from the methylfolate. This worked pretty well actually... and stopped the peyronies flare up. Dead in it's tracks...

I had one other experience with NaC like this a year ago but I didn't realize it was from that due to other factors.

I've. Priced, for me, sometimes glutamate can play a big role in my peyronies. Which makes sense seeing as glutamate plays a big role in pain... but it seems like more than that. This seems like it's olaying into the autoimmune system. Things like l-glutamine cause my peyronies to flare up but only after two days since my first dose of it. It's a delayed effect. Methylfolate increases immune responses but it took a while for my peyronies to respond to that.

I'd love to see some more research into the glutamatergic component of autoimmune disease.

Anyway, someone else should try NaC. I took around 3 600 mg pills a day and the pain and rigidity was gone within a few days.

Unfortunately it also makes me insanely angry and want to go postal. Don't think I can continue...  

Onemorestep

I was wondering if maybe the pain reduction had something to do with glutathione so I started Liposomal glutathione. No reduction in pain.

I've also narrowed the source of the pain down to the methylfolate. Each time I take it, without fail, I get pain.

Sill trying to figure out what about NaC makes the pain go away when triggered by methylfolate.

NeoV

Nice to hear personal testimonies like this, and I'll consider trying it. My pain is much much less off the carbs but occasionally I have some pain from something, not sure if it's soy or some additive such as glutamate. Anyway, interesting man.