After Stage Surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDoom

Hey guys,

5 days ago I had a successful STAGE surgery in Germany and it keeps still healing, but I have some questions regarding the healing progress.

1. On 4th day I started having small erections, I am trying to keep them down but it is not that easy. Is that something normal or should I completely avoid getting any erections?
2. The space above my penis hurts more than on my penis. Is that something normal? The doctor said yes, but I am not sure feels like more I had a surgery up there instead of on my penis.

LWillisjr

Only 4 days post surgery, that is all normal. I avoided erections only because they were a little painful.
Healing takes time so don't rush it. If you rush things too quickly you can create complications to the surgery you just had.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

DrDoom

Unfortunately, I am not able to reach my doctor so I am trying to solve the erection problem by me. It's been 3 days without sleep, I am waking up more than 10 times the night even though the erections are really short (some mins) it prevents me having a good sleep.

Pains etc. seem to be better now, so just the erection issue is there.

And may I also ask you how you took a shower? I tried it once by removing my bandage and had a really fast shower because I was afraid, but I think after 7 days now I can take a little bit longer shower right?
And do you think it is okay to shave me down there? My last shave was before the surgery and the pubes started annoying me really hard now.

Sorry that I have to ask all these questions here, you are not my doctor but my doctor seems to be a pop start or whatever, I cannot reach him somehow. At least he fixed my curve  8)

DanP

hi quetzel
you should not have erection after operation. are you taking androcur? dr kuehhas gives androcur for all patient. is important to keep penis not erect. too much erection is bad. stitches may break. you need to talk with surgeon about it. the post op recovery from stage is very important to have good outcome. close follow up with doctor is important.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

DrDoom

Edit: I spoke to him today, he says I don't need any medicines for it. Idk why he acts like that, but I'll need to follow his instructions :/

Congenitaleft12

I' ve had a grafting surgery 3 days ago with absorbable suture and I'm not taking medicine to avoid erections neither. However erections are being very mild, just a bit of pain during the night. My advice is walking in cold floor for some minuts.

DrDoom

I solved the problem by using large boxershorts and each time I get an errection go to the toilet and pee, so the erection goes away. I also got more pain killers from my doctor which seems to help a bit, so everything seems to be fine for now.

Thanks for your answers guys.

agony

hello, cogenitalleft12..from where you did your surgery?before you posted like you were interested in corporal rotation surgery.did you change the plan or did the same?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Congenitaleft12

Surgery was with the same doctor (Natalio Cruz, Andromedi) from Seville, Spain. As I though rotation is not usefull for latertal curvature, he has developed a technic for cases like mine. It is called Albuginea transposition, he cuts a graft from the longer side and puts it in the shorter to avoid massive shortening. And as I said he uses absorbable suture.

Tomorrow I have my second appointment with him after the surgey and I'll tell you how it is going.

EDITED:

I've already seen the doc. Everything looks good by now and length loss is theoritecally minimum. So I could say it has been succesfull.