Plaque/Cysts only at Base/under Pubic mound

Previous topic - Next topic

HelpABrotherHeal

I'm gon post my story under, but first I want to ask you all if y'all ever heard/had peyronies specifically at the base or under your pubic mound?  

If so, how did they deal with it? Someone suggested that traction  could help even in that kind of case.

Even if you don't know, what would y'all suggest?

If you don't want to read the story under, please at least respond to the above questions

Just the stuff pertaining to it being at the base:

I was diagnosed with peyronies a week ago.
I thought I might have it for years, but multiple weak a$$ doctors told me that it couldn't be that because I don't have any discernible curves or angles, except for the direction my whole penis is pointing from the base.   My whole life I remember my dick pointing slightly to the left. Over the last few years it's straightened up some then gone back to the left.

In 2014 was the first time I noticed an actual bump, what a doctor has now told me is actually a cyst.
I had got jock itch(the doctor I had at the moment somehow couldn't diagnose that correctly smfh) right around that time and had no idea what the jock itch was either, so I thought the cyst was part of that.

Even after the jock itch disappeared and so did the cyst, my pubic mound hurts real bad sometimes. I thought it had to do with the ways I tried to get rid of the jock itch.

I've had a few more cysts pop up right st the base of my dick, but they be disappearing after just a little bit. Usually after like a week

Doctor told me the cysts were part of my peyronies and I definitely have plaque around the base

Rest of my history concerning peyronies:

Doctors told me for years that I didn't have it. Now I need surgery - Peyronies Society Forums

HelpABrotherHeal

How do you delete a topic?

I found more plaque on the side so this isn't even relevant anymore....