STAGE surgery - length loss question

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubel

Hello. I have congenital curvature, about 30-40 degree and the direction is upward. I plan to go for surgery, but i'm concerned about length lose. My penis is not big, it's average, about 14.5cm. But that is"effective" length, straight line from base to tip measured with ruler. "Real" length measured with tape is bigger, about 16cm. What will be the length after surgery, the same as my current "effective" length(14.5cm) or less than that?

redbullmaster

Unless your having a graft surgery, your end up with the length of the shorter side of your penis.

Stage/Nesbit/plication surgery all work the same way, by reducing the long side of your penis to match the short and thrus ending up with a straight penis.

Hope this helps

Jubel

My curvature is upward which means that my shorter side is the top side of penis. When i measure it i put ruler on the top side, and from base to the tip of the glans length is 14.5 cm. That's the length of my shorter side? Am i wrong?

z, you're sugestion is not to use phallosan f after surgery?

TonySa

Yes, you should end up w around 14,5 cm then.  Does your curve interfere w intercourse?  Given an upward curve and the right position it could be quite pleasureable for your partners.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Jubel

It bothers me, physically and psychologically.

Just to clarify. When erection is about 60-70 percent, penis is still straight(maybe just a little starts to curve) and i can measure 14.5cm. After that point penis starts to curve and when erection is 100 percent curvature is on the maximum and length is significant under that 14.5cm. So, what of these two is length of shorter side?

TonySa

When 100% erect place flexible measuring tape along penis upper and lower sides.  What are those 2 measurements?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

you have a 'G' spot tickler, keep it.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

redbullmaster

The questions to ask are have you actuality used it for sex with a partner.
If you did what was the results and could you penetrate without causing pain to yourself and partner.

I was in the same boat as yourself, I could and did have drunken sex in my early 20's.
But because of the psychologically issues of having a bent dick, I stopped seeing woman and gave up on life.
When I hit my mid 30's I went to a doc for the first time to fix my penis.

After to ops to straighting it with plication and then Stage when the first op failed i ended up for ED issues.
Now im early 40's with an implant and a different set of psychological isuess.