What is the best traction device!?

Previous topic - Next topic

Vvv

Hello I am new to the forum, I have peyronies and a smaller flaccid, I have read some things about traction and it seems that the devices most used and with the best reputation here are the penismaster pro, andropeyronie, sizegenetics and phallosamphorte.

The penismaster pro has a kind of vacuum system in the head and the others a noose. Which one of them would you recommend me?

I also read that the noose cuts the circulation to the head, with the penismaster pro that would not happen?

How long can you take? I have to take a break after a certain time?

Also I have lost 2 cm of a past operation, is it possible to recover them with traction?

Gabriel

Hello Vvv,

Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place, for traction as for all the rest.

Regarding the penis extenders, I have personnaly used Andropeyronie for 6 months or so; I don't think I would recommend it, as it is very tricky to adjust, often requires a heatpack + a cotton cloth under the noose in order not to cut the circulation to the glans, and is quite uncomfortable to wear. So far I've used it like 2 to 6 hours a day with 20 min breaks every 2 hours, 6 hours being the maximum I can physically and psychologically take. It's not hellish though, just saying it might not be the best traction device ever!

About your length loss, well I'm not sure at all but I believe to have heard that the cm lost after operation/shortening due to Peyronie could be partially recovered. We'll wait for someone more experienced to answer though.

Stay strong and all the best!

- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Vvv

Thank you Gabriel.
So you are not completly happy with andropeyronie? Would you considerer penismaster pro? You think that device would be more comfortable and in overall better than andropeyronie due to the vacum head?

TonySa

The advantage to the PMP (and similar but inexpensive ESL-40) is that you can wear for it hours at a time due to the suction cup instead of noose.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Vvv

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on June 21, 2018, 10:19:36 PM
The advantage to the PMP (and similar but inexpensive ESL-40) is that you can wear for it hours at a time due to the suction cup instead of noose.
Thanks tsanchez.
A question:  Is there any problem with the suction cup?
With the penismaster pro (or the ESL-40) how long can you keep it in place? How often should you rest?

What device you have? Have you noticed any improvement in your lenght?

Vvv

Quote from: pey ron on June 22, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
Lingam extender!!!
what is that device? Is it suction cup type or noose type?

pey ron

suction with glass bell filled with water to avoid blisters!!!
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Vvv

is there any trick or recommendation to avoid the formation of blisters? Why they form?

Gabriel

Hi Vvv,

Sorry for the late answer ! No I'm not totally confortable with the Andropeyronie, and I do would consider PMP and its vacuum system that many are recommending here, but money is becoming a problem... So I'll see in a few months!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

TonySa

Avoiding blisters for traction (and VED): lots of lube and if uncomfortable back off of tension or vacuum.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lessor

Is a device with suction cup safer than with a noose, right.? Is it like that?

How long is it advisable to have placed a device type suction cup?