RestoreX-Preliminary Clinical Results-5-20-2018

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatNext81

"Early results were presented at the recent American Urological Association scientific meeting on May 20, 2018"

Since more info will be coming out on this, attaching a date will help people searching for the newest releases. Also, it will provide a timeline, so to speak, so we can track progress.

https://www.restorex.com/clinical-results/

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

swiss

I'd like to point out that this is VERY in line with my traction progress by hand along with some restorex thrown in. At 6 weeks I saw a 6 degree reduction in curvature. In another 6 weeks I hope to see another 6 which would be close to the 15 degree curvature reduction seen in the clinical study.  

WhatNext81

This is also promising for those who aren't in the acute phase.

"Note: nearly 50% of men in this study had a prior treatment for Peyronies Disease and an average time of Peyronies Disease was 4.5 years (difficult to treat group)"
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Gabriel

God even if it is a commercial website, this is good to read...

Any news about when it'll be available to Europe ?

And hopefully any consensus about whether to do strong traction by hand while still in the acute phase ? Still wondering...

Thanks for the link anyway !!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

betterbend

Wish they segmented data based on the 30 minute; 60 minute; and 90 minute use.  I often find I am using it once daily, because you need dedicated time for it.  I try to increase the time of use to 36-40 minutes when I do that.  
The down side to this device is you need total privacy to use it.  It cant be hidden or you cant move around with it.  The only upside to the AndroPeyronie, which I disliked alot, could at least be worn under sweats and you could move around....  

I contacted right path to see if they can supply the raw data ...
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

swiss

Hell no would I do strong traction in the acute phase. Light traction maybe.  

Pfract

Gabriel

Yep, and thanks swiss for the answer ! I'll keep on doing light traction with Andropeyronie as it has been proven to diminish inflammation factors... I'm just hoping I'm doing it right and not traumatizing further more my wounded tissues...
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

TonySa

Haven't Studies have shown traction helpful in the acute phase?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

WhatNext81

Vvv

Restorex is ok for the glans? It cuts the blood flow to the glans?

deliverance

Quote from: Gabriel on June 21, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
God even if it is a commercial website, this is good to read...

Any news about when it'll be available to Europe ?

I emailed them and they are looking to get it CE-checked before the end of 2018. So hopefully next year it will be available in EU.

TonySa

Restorex does cut the blood flow to the glans but is believed to need to be worn only 30-90 days for results.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Gabriel

Thanks a lot for your answer Deliverance!!

OK, so let's hope we'll be able to get our hands on this promising stuff by a few months... And maybe on H-100 too...

betterbend

So I asked about the three different groups and what I was told was what you might anticipate:

The 30 minute per day group saw about 2/3 rd of the improvement the 60 minute per day group saw.  The 90 minute group saw essentially the same improvements as the 60 minute group.  So it seems like 30 minutes per day will help, the most benefit comes from 60 mins, and going to 90 minutes doesn't really do much extra ...

You can contact them directly if you want exact results....
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

WhatNext81

Nice. I never used it for more than 60 mins per day.  

Strong

Quote from: deliverance on June 24, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
I emailed them and they are looking to get it CE-checked before the end of 2018. So hopefully next year it will be available in EU.
What they said you exactly? It will be available in the end of 2018?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc.