RestoreX Video-How to Use and Explanations

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatNext81

Here is a link for an overview on how to optimize results using RestoreX.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2v42XPREz6U
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

WhatNext81

There's a few tips and some explanation of the curvature correcting features. It's not an animated or computer generated video. The actual device is used in the video.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pfract

Oh my god! I was blown away when I saw the whole video! Every thing explained so clearly and you can see the device in action! I am stunned!

So many questions now... I think more people should see this! How do we raise awareness?  

WhatNext81

Hopefully people will watch it after reading your comment. It sat stagnant for a bit after it was originally posted.

swiss

The restorex took me a long time to figure out. I have a much easier time with it now. I still use hand traction but also am starting to use the restorex more as well  

Pfract

Swiss: using hand traction after what I just saw in the video? I'm still blown away! The only thing that scares me, is how much the glans is compressed...  But other Than that I loved the Construction of the device and the explanation video.  

Whatnext81: do you know if there are more videos?  

swiss

So, Ive used hand traction for the last 2 or so months now, but yes I am using the restorex a little more in month 3.  

WhatNext81

Pretty sure that's the only video where they show the actual device in use. I check often for any new info or releases in regards to the product. I'll gladly keep on posting when I come across anything new. I used it for a little over 6 months.

I never had any issue with the glans. I used a thicker self adhesive wrap than what it came with. Also, making the correct adjustments on the height of the clamp helps with any pinching and any other possible uncomfortable issues. Just use it as directed, for no more than 30 min at a time. Also, other than hand modeling, i wasn't using any other devices that put more stress on the penis. Proper placement of the head of the penis in the clamp is also key. I messed around with it for at least a week before using any real amount of tension. Keep it simple!