Congenital lateral curvature (left)

Previous topic - Next topic

Congenitaleft12

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so first of all I'll introduce myself. I'm 25 and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I have congenital lateral curvature to the left side about 35-40° and it makes me to have less self-confidence as I liked. I think my erections are usually good, but sometimes I have a bit of anxiety for this issue and it reflects in my erections.

To try to solve this condition I'm having surgery next week by Dr. Natalio Cruz from Seville. He is known for develop the corpora cavernosa rotation technique created by Dr. Shaeer. It seems his technique is working really good, but I couldn't find any patient who has been treated by him to make some questions. Anyway I'll have an appointment with him the day before the surgery to solve some doubts and to determine which exactly procedure will be use in my case. I also read some articles from Dr. Shaeer and if I'm not wrong he doesn't use this technique for lateral curvature like mine, but I think Dr. Natalio Cruz does.

Does anyone have more information about this technique in cases like mine ?
Do some of you know something about Natalio Cruz in this kind of procedures ? I'd be really grateful if somebody can give me any advice.

I'll will update this post once I have my surgery done.

Thanks for reading.  

Henn

Do you mind of sharing your experience of having sex with women having that degree of curvature? Its really helpful. Appreciate it.  

Congenitaleft12

I didn't have sex yet because this condition caused me a lack of self-confidence. I also feel my frenulum is a little bit short and I'm afraid to have troubles in intercourses.

curved45

Hi!
I have some questions for you, as I have also been thinking of going to that doctor. How much will it cost? How much time did he spend to give you an appointment?

Congenitaleft12

It costs 5300€ all included. I made the appointment like 3 weeks or 1 month ago but I'm in touch with him since April. I left his website in the post and there you can find how to contact with him.

What's your condition ? Peyronie or congenital ?  

agony

For corporal rotation techniques they are using permenent suitors. Which will retain in your body permanently. They are not touching tunica layer but puting suitors to the flesh above it without effecting nurovascular bundle. By this technique complete curvature correction can be achieved with almost zero loss of length..personally i dont like permenent suitor in my body.. as we are getting aged along with all muscles penile tissues may have chance to collapse.. then the curvature may reappear.. it was clearlu mensiond in dr saher's paper long time followup with patients were less as they were not likely to be cooperating..
So research well and clear all your doubts before going for the surgery.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Congenitaleft12

The doctor told me that they don't use permanent suture. I've just talked by phone with a guy who was operated by a doctor from Madrid who uses the same technique than Cruz (indeed he learned from him). The surgery was 2 years ago and by now everything is fine. His curve was ventral.

My main doubt is that I don't know how it works for lateral curvatures like mine.  

agony

Why don't you contact dr osama shear.. i was in touch with him one and half year before. My one is a ventrel curve. As i appealed for the corporal rotation surgery  no one in this forum promoted it. Finally i made a dicition to deal it with stage by kuhass.. but for the first time austrian embessy rejected my visa.. and now am struggling with lack of fund.. still fighting..
:-[
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

agony

It was clearly mentioned in sahear's paper they are using polyester suture to achive correction.if  require message me personally i will give his contact details.

curved45

Quote from: Congenitaleft12 on June 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
What's your condition ? Peyronie or congenital ?

I belive it is congenital as i have always had it and i cant touch any plaque. However it is dorsal, upwards, about 40-45 degrees

A question!!! Did you try to go to the public medicine first? (SS)

TonySa

I don't know that any surgeon can really claim no loss of length w plication sutures surgery.  It's actually guaranteed from what I've heard.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Congenitaleft12

Quote from: curved45 on June 21, 2018, 01:06:02 PM
I belive it is congenital as i have always had it and i cant touch any plaque. However it is dorsal, upwards, about 40-45 degrees

A question!!! Did you try to go to the public medicine first? (SS)

I didn't try it, but I've heard that in public medicine they usually use nesbit techniques. I think public medicine can derive you to other places like Fundació Puigvert (Barcelona). I went for my own to this clinic and the surgeon suggests me a procedure with permanent sutures.

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on June 21, 2018, 09:51:56 PM
I don't know that any surgeon can really claim no loss of length w plication sutures surgery.  It's actually guaranteed from what I've heard.

You're right, but with rotation the lenght loss is soft. However my penis is quite long, so for me this is not the main issue.  

DanP

I would be afraid of permanent suture
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Congenitaleft12

Hey guys,
I had my surgery 4 days ago. I was operated by Dr. Natalio Cruz, but he used a technique called Albuginea transposition instead of corporal rotation because it doesn't work for lateral curvatures.

This technique is based in a grafting method, he cuts a albuginea graft from the longer side and puts it to the shorter. Theoritecally there is no risk of rejection because it's your own tissue and avoids massive shortening.

By now everything is going optimal, just some bleeding and swollen on top because bandage was too tight. Today I had an appoinment with him and he said everything is ok.

Congenitaleft12

Tonight I had an almost full erection for first time and my old friend looks straight ;D

In the last post I forgot to mention that all stitches are absorbable in 6 months. I also was circumcised and these stitches dissolve in 20-30 days.

djordj

Quote from: Congenitaleft12 on June 21, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
The doctor told me that they don't use permanent suture. I've just talked by phone with a guy who was operated by a doctor from Madrid who uses the same technique than Cruz (indeed he learned from him). The surgery was 2 years ago and by now everything is fine. His curve was ventral.

is this guy  on this forum ? do you have his mail or anything ?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Congenitaleft12

New update

4 weeks since I was operated and almost all stitches from the circumcision are dissolved. Erections still being straight and I'd say there is almost no loss of lenght or probably none. Anyway I was about 20cm  (I never measured exactly), so small loss is not important to me.

I think sensibility is good, but i try to don't touch too much yet. Maybe a little bit less on the gland because the circumcision, but it still being quite sensitive. Erections are good by now, even more rigid than before. I don't know if this is because veins and arteries work better in a straight penis or due to psychological factors because I had some dysphoria with my curved penis. Inner stitches are really palpable but not too painful during the erection, anyway they may disappear in 6 months.

By the moment I'm happy with the outcome, but I think I need 2-3 weeks more to make a full judgment of the result.

I'll try to keep you updated guys !

Congenitaleft12

Quote from: djordj on July 26, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
is this guy  on this forum ? do you have his mail or anything ?

No, but I have his mail. Let me ask him If I can give it to you and I'll send you a PM with his mail.

However if you have the same problem than him (ventral curvature) the doctor who operated me is an expert of the rotation technique and you can ask him directly.

Dr Shaeer is who invented the technique and I think you're from Argelia, maybe he is also an option for you.

In my case as I said before he performed a different technique because my curvarture was lateral. I can't talk too much about rotation technique, I just know the experience of this guy and he told me everything is perfect after 2 years and he doesn't feel the stitches.

Good luck !

djordj

[Full quote removed- use REPLY instead of QUOTE]

ok tthan please ask him about the mail address.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

I'm doubtful this post was real and is actually just promoting a doc and his clinic.  Correction of a 35-40 degree w sutures and no loss of length is just not feasible.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Congenitaleft12

You're right, It looks like I'm promoting him a bit but it wasn't my intention. If you read my first post you'll se I was doubtfull about him because I had no references. Anyway sorry if you felt this.

My experience is totally real, I'm not saying he is the best doctor or whatever. For example I just talked about the price when a user asked to me. However I'll delete the links from his website I posted.

My problem is not fixed yet because I'm having problems with the cicatrization of the circumcision, i have like an small ulcer. I think it was a partial cirumcision witch I don't like it and it's not recommended. When my penis is erected I  have pain in this region and it's hard to move the skin down.

The correction of the curvature is good, but there's a residual curvature to the same side (maybe 5°) nothing important to me. About the small loss of lenght is completely true, as much I've lost 1cm.

I still thinking he is a good doctor and I would recommend him again at least to talk with him to consider different options. Anyway as I said before there are things I didn't like it and I'm expecting not having more problems with the circumcision issue.

Sorry fot the misunderstanding.

TonySa

If you actually had an operation from him you've every right to post.  Just indicating no length loss sounded like a salesman to me rather than a patient.  Best of luck guy!

Congenitaleft12

I didn't say that there is no loss of length on these procedures, I said the technique he used in my case avoids massive loss because it's a autologous grafting method. It makes longer the shorter side and you just lose "the piece" cut from the longer side. Anyway I said several times that for me it wasn't a big issue because my size was more than fair enough.

If I talk about my particular case I have to say that I can' t appreciate lenght loss just looking, I should mesure it, but I don't know exactly my size before the surgery, it was about 19 or 20cm. I think I've lost between 0.5 and 1 cm after surgery. Probably in cases with more curvature than mine (40º) lenght loss is higher even using this technique.

About my circumcision scar is almost healed, but I still feeling some pain in erections.

Someone knows if this is normal after 7 weeks ?

djordj

did you get his email (the guy who was operated with rotation technique) ?

thanks
relationship status, etc

djordj

what is your status now ?

Is everything ok ?
relationship status, etc