Hello everyone (Congenital lateral curvature )

Previous topic - Next topic

Congenitaleft12

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so first of all I'll introduce myself. I'm 25 and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I have congenital lateral curvature to the left side about 35-40° and it makes me to have less self-confidence as I liked.

To try to solve this condition I'm having surgery next week by Dr. Natalio Cruz from Seville, I leave his website here: Clínica de Urología en Sevilla. Impotencia, Protesis y Curva de Pene. | Andromedi es una consulta médica de Andrología, Urología, Medicina Sexual, Fertilidad en Sevilla, Huelva, Cádiz. He is known for develop the corpora cavernosa rotation technique created by Dr. Shaeer. It seems his technique is working really good, but I couldn't find any patient who has been treated by him to make some questions. Anyway I'll have an appointment with him the day before the surgery to solve some doubts and to determine which exactly procedure will be use in my case.

Some of you know something about him or this kind of technique ? I'd be really grateful if somebody can give me any advice.

Thanks for reading.  

Data1

I had this surgery in Egypt. Dr shaeer was the surgeon, he is a good person and skilled surgeon. I highly recommend him as a friend.  However, I can tell you based on my experience avoid this surgery because it includes permanent sutures which causes continual pain all time even if a penis is not erected. Besides, you will lose some girth and ended up with different shape penis where some parts in the left bigger than the right side. I am writing this because I don't want anyone to suffer I am suffering.
Good luck .