Pain and hard flaccid reduction - Might have found something helpful

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

Hi guys,

After many, many trials with topical ointments and various stuffs (creams, vegetal oils, essential oils...), I think I found something that deserves attention for further tests: essential oil of corymbia citriodora and tanacetum annuum (not vulgaris, annuum!).

I've been trying each one alone and in combination with vegetal oils for roughly one week; and I am absolutely positive that each one is a serious instant pain-killer (for flaccid state), and that each one does seem to reduce my hard flaccid occurrence throughout the day, after the very first application. I never tried the two EO in combination, but I will very soon; the only problem is that I just had today PRP/HA injections from Dr Virag, so IF my pain/inflammation subsides, we'll never know if it is imputable to the PRP or to my ointment. Thus, I do encourage the guys who are in pain here to try this protocol steadily for at least 10 days:

1) A good amount of roseship vegetal oil to soak your penis; massage a little.
2) Two drops of corymbia citriodora and/or two drops of tanacetum annuum; massage for one minute.
3) One Toco-500 (vit E) capsule opened + a good amount of emu oil; massage for 3-4 minutes.
--> Repeat 2 to 3 times during the day; this should bring you immediate relief from flaccid pain, less hard flaccid and maybe contribute to reducing general inflammation (what it does seemed to do on me).

A few tips about this protocol:
- Be careful, tanacetum annuum (which seems even more efficient than corymbia) is expansive, stinky, stainy and must NOT be inhaled for too much time (try to catch your breath while applying). Be sure you are using the annuum variety.
- You actually need only one vegetal oil for this protocol, but after a LOT of reading, I do recommend using both roseship (scar repairing, good collagen synthesis...), vit E (huge antioxydant) and emu (maybe anti-inflammatory and scar remodeling).
- I'm sorry I couldn't find many reliable sources in English to sustain my protocol (it looks like the research about essential oils is much more developped in France ?), but here are a few precious links:

--> A study that shows tanacetum annuum's chamazulene antioxydant and radical scavenger abilities : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262882872_Antioxidant_and_radical_scavenging_activities_of_chamazulene
--> A study that shows the power of roseship oil to enhance the penetration of other active substances: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41941173_Comparative_study_on_the_in_vitro_human_skin_permeation_of_monoterpenes_and_phenylpropanoids_applied_in_rose_oil_and_in_form_of_neat_single_compounds
--> Two pages (commercial website, but serious; in French) explaining the composition and active molecules of both tanacetum annuum and corymbia EO: https://www.compagnie-des-sens.fr/huile-essentielle-tanaisie-annuelle/ and https://www.compagnie-des-sens.fr/huile-essentielle-eucalyptus-citronne/

That's all folks; do not hesitate if you have questions, as this protocol can be very messy at the beginning; but I'm quite sur it is very worth the try. I'll myself stick to it, but as I say any possible improvement could now be attributed to the PRP, so I'll be happy to read reliable reports from you too :-)
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Tony52

Is there anything that can be done for penis turtling?  (Is turtling the same as hard flaccid?)  What has been tried with success?  Thank you.

Bubba dawg

I think Cayenne pepper supplements help with turtling.  I know I feel better mentally and physically when I take them. A little bit goes a long way
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Tony52

Bubba dawg

Yes I take it every day. Red pepper. Google and check out its benefits tony
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Gabriel

Hey guys!

Just to close this thread so we don't mislead new members: after months of experimentations with essential oils, I decided to put an end to it. I had really good results with hard flaccid and flaccid pain, but absolutely nothing about pain in erection (still there, 18 months later...), and my hourglass difformity is finally still slowly progressing...

So, even if the temporary relief of hard flaccid was a nice thing, these essential oils techniques were far too messy and far too expansive in comparison with the long-term limited results.

Also, for what it's worth, 18 months after putting everything under the sun on my junk morning and night with absolutely no solid long-term result, I have the gut feeling that our salute won't be coming from anything topical, which, in my case, actually never bettered any crucial symptom...

So, probable end of story with essential oils therapies; I'm now diving into keto diet and prolonged fasting, and strongly suggest you give them a shot (see JS post on "Water fasting" + my future posts on the subjects).

Cheers and stay strong :-),

G
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.