How to buy Pentox in Spain

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobinlondon

HI All,

I just got back from a trip to France and Spain and I stocked up with a years supply of Pentox while I was in Spain.  I thought I would post a few notes to everyone for information if you wanted to do a similar trip.

First getting there.  I flew to Biarritz in France for personal reasons and then did the short trip across the border to Spain.  You can go to Irun which is just over the border or slightly further to San Sabastian which is a pretty large town.  

I tried first in Irun.  The first pharmacy I went to offered original manufactured Pentox or Pentoxifilina for 6.20 euros for 60 tablets which was fine with me.  She only had a couple of the little bottles that they come in though so I bought what she had.  She offered to get more next day but I had to move on.

In San Sabastian had a problem in one pharmacy which would not sell me more than 2 packets without a prescription but then there were others who would order 16 bottles for me to arrive the same day.  So I got about 18 packets for about 113 euro or £100.  So I think the lesson is to go to a fairly big city and shop around.

Costs were £60 for flights and a few euros for travel costs.  I think if you were smart you could do it cheaper and in one day but it is good to have a bit of leeway.

I felt a bit panicky as I was flying back from France but there were no problems at security or in London.  Happy to chat to anyone privately if I can help.

Kind regards,

Bob

69 yrs old
Peyronies Disease + ED for 6 years. 90-degree sideways bend
Tried VED, diets, Pentox, Restorex plus electrical stimulation, DMSO without success, 
In a long-term relationship. 
Implant by Dr Christopher 22cm Titan July 2022 no RTEs.

lukewill

Hi tried replying to you but your Inbox is full. So here's my reply

Hi there mate

It's probably a bit to early for me to see whether the cannabis is working. It took me a long time to find medical cannabis as it's illegal well sort of as you know. I thought at the start that it was at least helping with the pain but now I'm not so sure. I'm still experimenting with doses. As for helping with I flmation there is a lot of evidence that suggests it helps inflammatory conditions but it's didfficult to tell if it is doing anything. Honestly my priority is to just get rid of the pain. I'm past caring about the 60 degree curve. I just need the pain to go so I can sleep. Be very very very careful with the ved as that is almost certainly what caused an additional plaque and some kind of injury that now causes this pain that I've had for years. And I was super careful with it. It also caused venous leakage. I regret the day I used the ved

nelve

Also tried to PM you about Pentox but your inbox is full

TonySa

Luke, you may want to try pentox or diclofenac sodium gel for the pain as well.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.