Possible suspensory ligament tear or fracture?

Previous topic - Next topic

Afeb1996

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you maybe knew what to do in my situation. I had a penis with a slight upwards congenital curvature. One day I had an Injury in which my penis was bent downwards forcefully from the base while erect. I lost part of my erection to about 70 percent at this moment. Ever since, my penis points slightly downwards while erect. It appears there was some sort of injury at this specific area.

I was given imaging studies and they came back normal, but I have since been developing narrowing at the base of my penis when flaccid and when erect as well, and it tilts to the side and I feel as slight pea sized "adhesion" inside the tunica or maybe the urethra.

This all happened in March and I think I may have peyronies as the curvature has slowly been getting worse.

THE THING IS: I forgot to mention that following my penis getting bent downwards forcefully from the very base, I started having pain near my perineum. This along with the fact that  my penis now hangs when erect as if the blood of the glans is too much for the base to support, makes me also suspect a minor suspensory ligament tear.

Anyway. These are all speculations. I was just wondering if you have seen anyone with something similar in this forum, and if there is anything I should do. I was thinking about traction because of the peyronies I have, but If it turns out I have a suspensory ligament tear then this would probably agravate the problem.
Any thoughts?
03/06/2018: Forceful-downwards [from the penile base] injury) > Affected PSL (Penile Suspensory Ligament) > Pelvic Floor Dysfunction > ED (tentatively assumed venogenic) > Peyronies (07/01/2018)

diehardpatriot

Hey man. I had a suspensory lig injury a while back. I had pain at the base during wrection and my erection angle wasn't as good, EQ also was bad for a while till it healed. No long term complications from it though. If you have visible narrowing that you know for sure wasn't there before, you most likely had some trauma to your penis itself, causing the lump you feel,  as well as injured the suspensory ligament. Go see a urologist ASAP, and ask for some pentox. Keep us updated
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Afeb1996

Hey thanks for the reply. I really appreciate the help.  I have a couple questions as I still am so confused about everything.

1. what is the process by which a suspensory ligament minor tear is diagnosed.
2. How long did yours take to heal and what would you recommend?
3. Since I am developing curvature, would you say then that traction is not something that I should do?

I am working on getting pentox from medmexforU online because I have now seen 3 urologyists and none wanted to prescribe it to me. I have another one coming up in month but I'm not gonna take any chances this time and wait to see if she feels like prescribing it.  
03/06/2018: Forceful-downwards [from the penile base] injury) > Affected PSL (Penile Suspensory Ligament) > Pelvic Floor Dysfunction > ED (tentatively assumed venogenic) > Peyronies (07/01/2018)

Pfract

You mention imaging studies... have you done an ultrasound... ecodoppler? how do you know if you have ED or not? like.... if that was a mild fracture? see... the main symptom of having a penile fracture, is getting your penis bet, and loosing your erection right after. Now, you are mentioning erection difficulties...

also, not all fractures have to be severe, like you see while googling online, with blood and massive swelling. A very minor one, misdiagnosed and poorly managed, will leave you with problems in your penis...