Antioxidants for Peyronies Disease/clinical review

Previous topic - Next topic

curved

All- I imagine this link on antioxidants in the treatment of Peyronies Disease has been posted before but I just came across it earlier today so thought I would pass it along. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5514334/.  Apologies if it is a duplicate.  I did have a question as to whether anyone has been taking Propolis and/or Bilberry as part of their protocol.  I hadn't heard of these as a potential supplement for Peyronies Disease before.  Thx.
51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

TonySa

Yes, I use both as following the multimodal regimen in a similar study.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

curved

51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

TheTollundMan

I've been taking Bilberry, CQ10 and Vitamin E, will soon add propolis and pentox.  

pey ron

Haven't seen this paper before. Does it have any new information?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

skunkworks

It is a literature review of A LOT of studies. It's worth the read, will contain new info if you have not read all the studies they used in the review.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Assur