Lol - I am scamming you

Previous topic - Next topic

Boy2018

Hello,
I just read this post and I msut say that I was a bit confused about penis extender (Andropenis) results, in some forums people say  that it works, in others that it does not work, others that maybe. So I asked my GP and the same thing happened to me, according to him maybe I could get a increase but a just little but he was not sure because he  did not know the treatment well and  he could not recommend it. But instead.. my brother went  to his urologist for other prostate issues  and his doctor told him that it works and also  he has recommended this device to many patients. So I was happy that a doctor specialized in urology was recommending it to his patients. Also not only for enlargement as in the case of my brother to avoid  penis shortening  after his prostate surgery, also  he used a version of Andropenis to correct curvatures due to Peyronie's disease called Andropeyronie, which although it was not my case, it caught my attention.
I visited that doctor and got more information about the treatment and it is true that he advised me that to get good results I had to be consistent and wear it every day for 8 hours with breaks ( to distribute those hours throughout the day). He put me in contact with the Andromedical laboratory and I started using it and I admit that at the beginning I was a little lost because I am very clumsy but the Customer Service  helped me and I started using it as the urologist told me and as it comes in the instructions  book and after 5 months I stopped treatment with a 2.5 cm penis longer (I would say almost 3) Totally satisfied because it was the goal I had set and I did not want to continue because it was enough.

I hope my comment will at least serve to clear up doubts, at least ask a doctor who is up to date treatments because if we trust the forums, one goes crazy with so much contradiction, yes, not, maybe. ..
Luck
Raul

suicidecomingsoon

Quote from: Boy2018 on May 29, 2018, 08:01:46 AM
and after 5 months I stopped treatment with a 2.5 cm penis longer (I would say almost 3) Totally satisfied because it was the goal I had set and I did not want to continue because it was enough.

Raul

So you have 3 cm more than your normal lenght now? Or you lost 3 cm due to peyronie and now you have the same that you had before peyronie?

DELETED

Boy2018,

You sounds like a shill. Only 2 posts here and in both you're promoting andropenis.

Boy2018

AlexSamo,

Hey I am not promoting anything... why you are counting my posts?

I registered here because I found this forum and I though it was interesting to share my experience to help others.. in this forum there are many topics about penis enlargement.

Can I ask you some questions?

1 is it  a problem to to participate in 2 topics?
2 Why do you decide how many commments can I post?
3  are you who decides what do I have to talk about?
4 why cannot mention the brand or type of device I bought for my reatment?
5 if i were speaking about my experince driving a Porche car... Would I be promoting Porche cars?

I thought this was a free forum to share our experiences or comments about penis enlargement...

... Come On!! LoL

Boy2018

[Full quote removed - read the forum rules regarding quotes]

Suicidecomingsoon,

Yes, I got my penis shorter due the peyronies disease, so I recovered almost the same lenght I had lost and although my penis is not so straight as before he curvature was mostly corrected and I am satisfied with the results.

Regards,

LWillisjr

Boy2018,
If you spend any time on the forum at all, you would better appreciate why we are overly cautious. Yes it is VERY unusual for someone to join our forum and then within a few posts start to recommend a brand product. And you have signed 2 different posts with 2 different names which also causes us to question your motives. This site is NOT about penis lengthening, it is about recovering from Peyronies Disease. So if you have this and a story to share, then welcome. You also have broken 2 of our forum rules in just the short time you have been here:

1. Posting the same exact post in 2 different topics,
2. Quoting other members instead of using REPLY.

Repeated post.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,9774.msg95581.html#msg95581

And as the forum admin do you really think I can't see your email address?

To all members.....  I won't go into details but your "Spidey Senses" were correct.  User banned.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pfract

Thanks for banning this guy so quick! Sucks that they come here and try to prey on guys with this disease.  

Gabriel

Yep... Thanks moderators for all the work you do every day ;)!!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.