The curvature of my penis

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronit123

Hello people. I'm a 25 years old guy from India. I have always had what they call a 'banana shaped penis', which is curved upward. I have pictures that I had clicked while lying down and I wish to share them so that I can be sure that I have a normal curved penis and not suffering from Peyronies'. I hope that I would receive some help. I'm not sure how to post the photos here.

Monty

Hi, if you have always had the curve then you have a Congenital penis not a Peyronies Disease, does it stop you from having penetrative sex? if so then you will need a operation to correct your curve.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Hi Ronit123, welcome to the forum.
You have to make three or more posts before you are able to attach pictures, but unless your penis curve has drastically changed for the worse in say the last 6 months then you will have a congenital curve. However it is the severity of that curve that matters in regards to what positions you are able to have sex.
An upward curve in certain positions can assist your partner in achieving better stimulation.
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.