Possible Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob001

Hi to all my first post and have probably screwed up already. I had a heart attack in Sept of last year and currently taking 2 different medication for high BP a blood thinner and cholesterol medication along with daily baby aspirin. I just notice a slight bend in my penis to one side no pain and everything still working as it should but I'm concerned it might get worse and reading through this blogs read that peyronie is listed as a side affect from my BP meds is this something I should ask my cardiologist to change and if so will stopping this medication have any affect on my current condition?  Also taking vitamin E at this point a good idea??  Thanks

Bob  

betterbend

Vitamin E has shown little value in Peyronies, I cant find one study where it shows positive results.  Additionally, vitamin E has blood thinning properties, if you are already taking a thinner you are increasing the risk of bleeding and stroke.  Dont take it without consulting your cardiologist, bad combo and little benefit for Peyronies.  Further, dont start Pentox without your cardiologists knowledge, same reasoning.  
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex