Peyronie plaque question

Previous topic - Next topic

curved45

Hello guys!
So I dont know if I have congenital or peyronie so I've been triying to localize any plaque and I can touch something hard in the shaft of my penis. Its like a hard cord. However I mostly see it when its erect, and sometimes its bigger than other times. And you can MOVE it under the skin, which makes me think that it can be a vase instead of a plaque. So my question is, "For those who have plaques, can you MOVE THEM UNDER THE SKIN???"
Please feedback andde thanks for reading!

Walleye

Your issue sounds like it could be a lymph fluid vessel blockage. Yet it's hard to say. If you can see it, it's likely it's a blood or lymph vessel. And my scar / plaque doesn't move or float at all. Imagine 2 long balloons inside a an empty sandbag. The sandbag is the tunica and where the plaques form. The balloons are your corpus cavernosa. And the skin, nerves and fluid vessels lie mostly on top of the sandbag / tunica. Yet your urethra and such sit under the tunica inbetween the balloons.

I'd see a Dr, yet you could also check out the PE (Penis enlargement) sites like PEGym. Lots of discussion on injuries and blocked lymph vessels. Plaques don't quickly change size back and forth either from my understanding. And you didn't mention anything about pain, so Peyronies Disease seems less likely.  

LWillisjr

Plaque forms in what is called the Tunica. You can't move it around under the skin. If you can then you have other issues.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

YoungFella

My case is the same..
When flaccid i feel it change and if i press on it it becomes hard.

I dont know if it Peyronies or not.
My Uro are not convinced that is Peyronies.

What do you think guys?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **