mold / mildew

Previous topic - Next topic

pey ron

The apartment I rent is pretty moldy. I've always been wondering if that could be an issue.

Now I stumbled upon this: https://www.survivingmold.com/diagnosis/lab-tests

I see they recommend testing for a bunch of things, amongst which TGF-beta1, VEGF, MMP9... a bunch of a peyronie's sufferer worst enemies.

What gives?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

swiss

interesting. I believe I had black mold poisoning at my very moldly apartment not long before this as well.  

Old Man

Tip of controlling mold in apartments/homes:

My home is located in an area close to a large bay in the Deep South.

I use dehumidifiers in my basement, workshop and in my living quarters. This controls the moisture content in the ambient air and eliminates mold/mildew. It also makes breathing better since I am a COPD/Emphysema patient.

The dehumidifiers help control the basement air so that there is no rust or mild there either.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

PaulMcKeel

I had that poisonous black mold in the basement but from the time when mold removal towson has done its removal, it has not yet grown in the basement again.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions