Just used ved for first time have some questions ???

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo88

Hello

Ive just used my ved (soma 3 cylinder ) for first time to correct hourglassing, thinning and have some questions
I pumped to what felt like a really full erection ( penis touching sides of b cylinder) and to the point  where if i would of pumped any further it would of hurt but my penis doesnt get as long length wise as it would with a natural erection is this normal ? I also experienced a tingling sensation after use which wasnt painful but more irritating which shortly went away and if my penis is touching the b cylinder does this mean i need to be using the c cylinder instead

Any feedback would be appreciated  

TonySa

Touching the cylinder is ok, best to not pump to full erection so it seems you're right on track.  Back off pressure if any pain.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pablo88

Thanks for the reply

Is it normal to have less erect length in the ved then what you would have with a natural erection ??

Pablo88

Even if you are pumping to full erection inside the ved  

Monty

hi , are you fully covering your penis with lube gel, ln my case yes it does stretch my penis longer.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Pablo88

Hello monty

Yes i am and im also lubing the first 2 inches of the cyclinder dont know why this is happening even when ive got what feels like a rock solid erection in the ved it still doesnt elongate as much as a natural one i hold the ved on a downward angle as it says to do on the instruction manual that comes with it or is it better to hold it out straight ?  Might be because im not holding it tight enough to myself, i also get a tingling sensation after use is this normal ?

im doing the three cylinder plan but am confused as to the percentages of the erections were it says only pump to 20 then 30 then 50 % do i have to stick to these percentages or can i pump to full erection as long as i dont feel pain? Just wont be feeling like its doing anything  

Im confused haha but on a better note its the fastest erections ive ever had  

rich68

I also get a shorter erect length in the VED than with a natural erection, unless I am partially hard to begin with. It starts to feel tight and full so I stop when it is one inch shorter than with natural erections.