Anyone with hard flaccid read this.

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

So we all know the struggles of hard flaccid, and not everyones case is the same, the factors that led up to the hard flaccid may have similarities but in the end everybody is different.

What i've come to realize is that there are a few different factors in my case.

#1 The emotional stronghold a shriveled penis puts on you.
#2 The physical aspect of the pelvic floor and surrounding muscles
#3 The pain, which ties back into emotional aspect

- Now when i mention emotional, im talking about more than just what your brain tells you that you feel.
*For example, Someone punches you, you get angry that Hot feeling overwhelms you, you reciprocate a punch , then you feel the heat start to dissipate and return to a calm mindset . -You accidentally break a window at your moms house and you feel that sinking feeling in your heart, you replace the window and feel fine.
-This is how the brain/body connection is supposed to work. Your supposed to be able to have an emotion and then release it.

Now what has happened in my case is that throughout my life I have had no outlet for anger, never had a real connecting conversation with anyone, held my emotions in, drowned myself with drugs starting from a young age. (Sober now, never felt better :D)

-What happens when you aren't able to release emotion is that it stores within certain areas of your body, specifically for me with hard flaccid in the pelvic muscle and organs. Im going to post an attachment that shows the different organs that relate to emotion.

*My Resolution ! For those that have tried everything like me and cant seem to break the cycle of hard flaccid here is one more thing to  try. Its called Neuro Emotional Technique or NET look it up on the You-tube, Basically helps you bring to surface the emotions that sub-consciously haunt you, causing you to clench down, not be able to release muscle tissue or those weird unexplained pressure you feel in the organs. Another thing to note is that Veins have layers of smooth muscle as well, Ive noticed a big difference in the feeling of general blood flow in my pelvic area all together, things dont feel so stagnate.

Also for me has helped me totally move on from the fears of having peyronies or hard flaccid all together, i feel like im breaking through and finally have my fingertips touching the top of the ladder, once i climb over ill hit the pavement running! i can feel it. Without the help of my doctor who performs this type of treatment i dont think id be able to have started releasing muscles at all or start getting past the feelings that this problem owns my life.

I cant find a good picture of the other chart its called "NET master chart" this is the simplified chart

Cheers, hopefully this helps somebody! message me or post here if you have more questions, ill do my best to help.

Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

rich68

Thanks for this information, It looks interesting so I will have a look.