RestoreX or Penismaster Pro?

Previous topic - Next topic

axlrose87

Hello,
For a long time I have been interested in a device that can help me with two problems:

1. I will be happy to add Length / thickness to my penis.

2. I have a curve of about 30 degree to the left side from the middle of my penis. actually Its since young age (15-16 years old) and I'm not sure what is the reason for this, I think its a peyronie curvature but I never diagnosed with it. Now i'm 31 and I never had a problem with it in my sexual activity. I'm only interested in reducing the curvature for an aesthetic reason.

For couple of years I'm waiting to take an action and buy a safe and working device. I found this forum and read good responds about the Penismaster Pro. I was almost ready to order this device and finally try to take action and do something with it- but I read some promising reviews about the new RestoreX device  (which is quite expensive  :( ).

What do you think, should I take the risk and buy RestoreX? could it help with some length/thickness? (and do Penismaster Pro help with it?) . even adding 2-3 cm will be great!
do you think I can found better alternative? (that won't cost 1000$).

I'm afraid Penismaster Pro is too complicated to use, and the RestoreX movie I saw was really straightforward and seems easy.

Thank you !

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

LWillisjr

Quote from: axlrose87 on June 01, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

2. I have a curve of about 30 degree to the left side from the middle of my penis. actually Its since young age (15-16 years old) and I'm not sure what is the reason for this, I think its a peyronie curvature but I never diagnosed with it. Now i'm 31 and I never had a problem with it in my sexual activity. I'm only interested in reducing the curvature for an aesthetic reason.

You need to research "Congenital Curvature". It is very rare to correct a congenital curve with anything other than surgery. With a 30 degree curve I don't think I would risk it.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

TonySa

Have you always had the curve since you've had erections.  If so, it's congenital and cannot be directed w traction or VED.  If it's acquired, either may help.  Too many failed surgeries or ones that resulted in ED to consider it for aesthetic reasons.  Is the curve upwards?  If so, can provide added pleasure to your partners.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

axlrose87

Thanks so much!
Right now I'm a bit confused. I'm not sure if I have a curvature as a result of peyronie disease or a congenital one. I'm having this left curvature since young age. I'm not sure if it changed during my life, so It should be congenital. I noticed it during my Adolescence, 15-16, when I already had a straight penis before (but maybe the penis did not grow all the way through this time).

It's not so dramatic, but I always thought one day I will fix it and it certainly bothers me. Surgery is not an option for me.

I read that in peyronie disease there is a plaque. When erecting, I can feel something on the side to which the penis is inclined. Do not know if it is considered a plaque/fibrosis. But maybe it's really a weak area in the penis that causes a 30-degree tilt. I feel it's very embarrassing to go to the doctor because of it. And again, this is something I've been carrying with me for about 15 years.
Especially since the curvature appears only at the time of erection. If the penis does not have an erection, do not feel anything special.

I understand that if it's congenital curvature the traction will probably won't help. but even if it would help a little it will be great. and in addition. Even if it won't help with the curvature but if I can earn anything- width or the length, I would be very happy in the end.  what you think?

If it won't help for the curvature, maybe there is a device that would be better just for the penis enlargement that is not a traction of VED?  

Thanks so much, I'm very appreciate the help

tiagofil

In my humble opinion the less you mess with your penis the better. Most of the time people which have a congenital curve have a bigger penis than average. I understand it's much better to have a straight penis but if you don't have any less quality erections because of it don't worry too much how it looks. I'm sure you'll give much pleasure to any woman (or man) that likes/loves you!