Curvatures of Peironye more than to 90 grades. Answers. Implant.

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricardo70

Hello friends,

I would like dedicating a paragraph of this forum to this topic in particular.
The persons whose curvature overcomes, or comes closer 90 grades.
What answer do you see?
Before putting an implant, it is necessary to straighten the penis up, to remove the fibrosis.

I imagine that several skills exist to realize this operation.

If it is implanted without removing the fibrosis, the penis would remain crooked again, although it was a powerful implant as the Titán.

Some of you in this situation?

Can anybody think or count its experience?

Thank you very much and a hug.

deliverance

I had around 90 degrees bending, give or take.

Did a de-gloving surgery (plication) and now i am at about 20-25 degrees. Lost a LOT of length but it is functioning at about 50% capacity for the first time in about 12 months.
I didn't have any problems with ED or such, might be why implant wasn't suggested for me.

TonySa

The implant and modeling (hand straightening) when installed can correct the curve. If not they can remove or release the plaque before installing the implant.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Ricardo70

Hello,

Thanks to all.

Liberation: when do you say that you lost many length... you might say to me how much more or less?

Tsanchez: I think that... that it is not necessary to do a graft to correct a curvature and then to put an implant.
But there are doctors who say that...

TonySa

I agree Ricardo, I like Dr Kramer's approach of releasing the plaque with cutting it length wise and then loosely suturing it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Ricardo70

If... is what I believe...
But they have offered me the possibility of graft + implant and I do not see it...

I believe that a graft is not to have to implant...

Every doctor with its things...

deliverance

Quote from: Ricardo70 on June 25, 2018, 04:11:42 AM
Hello,
Liberation: when do you say that you lost many length... you might say to me how much more or less?
I lost about 5cm (starting out just below 9 inch). It's been a tough blow. But i'm looking into starting with a traction device for next year when the Restorex hits europe.

TonySa

Deliv, that's a lot to lose, but luckily you were way above average to start with and if near 7 inches now...still two inches over 5 inch average.  I think guys with average size and a congenital curve need to be very aware of loss of length.

deliverance

I agree. Loss of length is to be taken seriously.

BUT, the surgery it self is less risky than the equivalent grafting, implant or such.
Since i don't have any problems with ED (yet...), thats what made me go with plication. Regardless of the devastating length loss.

TonySa

I get it, makes sense as long as we have all the info going into that or any treatment.  Did the doc say traction might help?  Doesn't seem to make sense that it would at least much...

deliverance

No, there is very limited knowledge about Peyronies in Sweden. Especially about other treatments than surgery and injections.

But after reading up on alot of threads here, it seems like traction can help to some extent with post-surgery length loss.

Hontas

If only the disease was a one time thing, for example i know my disease will happen again and i will lose more length since mine doesn't go to chronic phase, ever. So only option for me to stay the same length is penile implants with some incision on the plaque to stretch it. Do you think that is a viable option(implant) to save some length, regain it, and not lose it more ever? Keep in mind that i have at least 50 years more to live at this point.

Ricardo70

Dr. Paul Perito recommends to severe cases of peironyes the implant straight.
I know that it is very hard to happen to this phase as a first option.
I have learned that there is no another answer.
The implant is the answer.

Hontas

mine is not as severe as 90 but it is full of scar that it is very unstable, so that is the only reliable option for me too.

crookedjohn

I  had a 90 degree dorsal curve before incision and grafting surgery.  I am now straight but not fully recovered after 9 months. I'm having some ED issues but I think I am steadily improving. If you are not having trouble with ED an implant may not be your only option.  
Age 64, Incision and grafting surgery 11/6/2017 for rapid onset 90 degree dorsal curve as a result of injury during sexual intercourse.