which diagnostic should i go for?

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

Latley ive been suspecting an arterial problem

It seems like my hard flaccid is cause by blood entering and not being able to leave properly. This would explain the prolonged nighttime erections and the larger tumescent flaccid when i lay down or when i sit down, the larger hard flaccid.  

I feel like the way that the peyronies is developing in my penis is solely based on the ability to recycle blood.  

-I am looking for opinions on what diagnostic i should get. I want to look at how the blood is flowing through the veins and arteries.  I dont want to waste money on a dopplar and not get detailed enough images. but if thats the only option so be it.

Im also concered about the injection that induces erection, I dont want that to be another cause for a plaque to show up.
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

Gabriel

Hi again dom,

About the diagnostic, I can't tell you exactly as I am no expert (I recently had an echography with Dr Sussman in Paris and we did were able to see and even listen to the bloodflow in veins and arteries, but I'm not sure it's the best solution for it). But about the injection causing another plaque, which is a concern I had myself, Dr Sussman told me that I shouldn't worry, that she personnaly did hundreds of corporal injections in Peyronies Disease patients without any new plaque showing up... I tend to trust her!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.