No Sugar for 2 weeks and I'm HARD

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlesT

I've been off sugar to lose weight and my penis not only looks great soft, it's very hard now when I wake up and when aroused.  With Peyronie's my penis when soft was appearing significantly smaller.

I'm not a doctor but I can tell you that avoiding bread and sugar has me smiling.  If sugar can attack the circulation system I wonder what damage it does to all others?  I wonder how no sugar may play out in improving Peyronie's?

Well my penis is getting a lot more circulation.  When soft it looks like it did pre disease. I wish you all well and suggest dumping sugar.

NeoV

Amazing news!

Keto / low carbs made my case so much better and I have to eat like this forever due to other issues I have.

Lowering carbs immediately lowers blood pressure, but it also increases nitric oxide, as high blood sugar and insulin BLUNTS NITRIC OXIDE.

The science is simply too plain to ignore, Peyronie's is LARGELY metabolic.

Gabriel

Congrats CharlesT, this is good to hear!

NeoV, I do agree with you about Peyronies Disease being metabolic. The thing is: how can you know what to cut off and what to add to your alimentary/lifestyle routines? I think gluten, dairy, meat and many stuff have already been discussed without success here, am I right ?

And a question for you Charles (and others!): when you say "off sugar", do you mean "off candies, sweets, cakes and all that stuff", or "totally off carb (= even no wholebread or brown rice, no quinoa, etc.), just proteins and lipds" ???
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.