New implants

Previous topic - Next topic

SergeyAnael

Who heard about this?
The new implant uses a thermally activated construction of nitinol, a metal known for its elasticity. At body temperature, the nitinol implant remains soft and flexible, and when heated, it straightens, expands and solidifies, providing an erection.

the team of scientists is working on a remote control device that will allow heating the nitinol implant without direct contact.

suicidecomingsoon

About the silicone implants inserted under the skin, do not even consider them, if they are what the guy named Elist does, I've read many horror stories in other forums

Jack1909

The first one is legit the second one is a scum  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

ed2018

Here is an example of Nitinol
https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-the-incredible-shape-shifting-qualities-of-a-memory-metal-paperclip

About the silicone implants i 100% agree with suicidecomingsoon

SergeyAnael

okay
then I will delete part of the message about the silicone and leave only promising development

Larry

Quote from: SergeyAnael on May 29, 2018, 09:34:07 PMthe team of scientists is working on a remote control device that will allow heating the nitinol implant without direct contact.

Maybe there will be an App for that..  :D :D :D
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

tomas1

Dammit, I don't have a smart phone.
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.

Hawk

Quote from: tomas1 on August 17, 2019, 05:57:37 PM
Dammit, I don't have a smart phone.

Does your wife?  Gives new meaning to sex on demand--dead or alive  :)
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Larry

Quote from: Hawk on August 17, 2019, 07:38:24 PM

;) :D :D L) :) :) :D :) ;)
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

tomas1

We're somewhat off the grid.
My wife has a flip phone; I don't have any.
We have a 24 year old Acura TL and a 15 year old Toyota Tundra.
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.

Alibaba

Quote from: tomas1 on August 18, 2019, 01:17:18 PM
We're somewhat off the grid.
My wife has a flip phone; I don't have any.
We have a 24 year old Acura TL and a 15 year old Toyota Tundra.

:)  We have flip phones too. A friend gave us both matching silver Iphones a couple months ago. We could not set them up without agreeing to gps tracking and Alexa or whatever she is called. 1 week later we had used up all the data in our plan from the scam texts we had received. We had not used 1 phone yet and only made 1 call with the other.  I cancelled the contract, put the phones for sale on FB, sold them and mailed a check to our friend thanking them for the gift but it did not work  for us. Back to the flip phones which sit on a shelf except when we have a long distance call to make. Shape shifting metal in my dick with a separate control are of no interest to me and one of the research location is a few miles away. Cheers.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Larry

Quote from: SergeyAnael on May 29, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
Who heard about this?
The new implant uses a thermally activated construction of nitinol, a metal known for its elasticity. At body temperature, the nitinol implant remains soft and flexible, and when heated, it straightens, expands and solidifies, providing an erection.

the team of scientists is working on a remote control device that will allow heating the nitinol implant without direct contact.

I always said it would be cool if there was a Hard-on App for your cellphone.  :D :D :D

Larry

Alibaba

Quote from: Larry on August 22, 2019, 08:48:50 AM

I always said it would be cool if there was a Hard-on App for your cellphone.  :D :D :D

Larry

Great Larry. All I want is a dick that receives spam.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Larry

Quote from: Hawk on August 17, 2019, 07:38:24 PM

OMG Hawk, we need a like button or be able to respond with a quick emoji... Some of your posts are freakin hilarious... :D

Larry