Firm flaccid concerns

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTollundMan

This is the most confusing, frustrating thing a guy could ever deal with. I just wish someone could tell me what my problem is. The ultrasound results showed no abnormality or scar tissue.

Dealing with new symptoms today that are freaking me out. Urine dribbling has been more intense... it's like when I "finish" peeing, a tiny little bit gets stuck somewhere, and when I go lay down in bed a little dribbles out. Happens every time.

Some shooting discomfort in my flaccid penis, with more intense turtling... hasn't done that in a week or two.

My urologist, the same one who told me I was too young for peyronie's, told me he believes I have prostatitis. I find my symptoms are more intense when I haven't had a bowel movement in a few days, so I'm "backed up"... feels like there's an ache in the base of my penis, or just below it.

This shooting discomfort isn't like the normal pains I was getting before. More intense. I'm afraid to "erection check" now as I don't want to find out if it will get worse when erect. I'll try to make a bowel movement before I shower today and see if anything changes.

For those of you who've experienced hard flaccid, could you please respond to this and tell me what your progression was like during the first six months and see if any of this is sounding familiar to you. There is definitely *something* going on with me, I'm just not sure what. My penis will "turtle" up randomly and get random sharp pains, flexing my pelvic area seems to aggravate symptoms, erections have gotten tighter over the past two months but I haven't noticed any real loss of girth yet. Laying down will somewhat alleviate symptoms, but erections will take a very long time to return to (firm) flaccid stage.

Very worried about the urine dribbling. If that gets any worse I will see an ER doctor soon.

philtered

I've had hard flacid for a couple of weeks as a result of some pain during a ved session. I also had it when i first started seeing the first bending/hinging. I think it's the penis going into defence mode as a result of injury or pain, I compare it to my back muscles tightening up when i hurt it ,which causes nerve pain.

I've upped my acetyl l carnatine and l-arginine intake which seems to have helped.

Looking back i had some of these symptoms before it got acute and i was diagnosed a few months ago. I wish i'd started a treatment plan then ,but the doctor and uro i saw at the timedidn't know what it was as i had no palpable plaque or bend at the time.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

WhatNext81

An ER visit isn't going to offer much of anything other than a hefty bill and advise you to go see your regular dr. I'd say you're on the right track with seeing a dr that specializes in pelvic disorders. Or a urologist first. They also might be able to refer to a good dr for your pelvic issues.

Best of luck to you.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

dom62

Sounds like a very similar hard flaccid to mine, were you doing any PE exercises, stretching, VED to injure yourself?

Sounds like you worked youeself into pelvic dysfunction, only reason i say that is you said when you flex in the pelvic region it gets worse.. the muscles need to be trained how to relax again. I would say find yourself a good Pelvic floor physiotherapist. One that does internal massage release, make sure about that. if you never heard of internal release, yes thats inside your rectum  :o lol

A tip for your peeing problem, whenever i finish peeing i gently press in the perineum area to get that last bit out. I still drip but if i didnt do that i would have a small puddle..

My advice is dont get on the internet and get to worried about anything. Take your symptoms one at a time, Deal with hard flaccid first before thinking you have peyronies. get on the supplement section of the forum and look at what preventative can help.. hard flaccid does reduce bloodflow, so when you shower do a Hot/Cold treatment on the whole body get the blood going and lymph moving. Start stretching if you dont already.. Go see a physical therapist #1
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

TheTollundMan

No VED or jelqing. I first started getting hard flaccid symptoms after what I believe was a minor fracture while masturbating. I had a congenital U-curve, and would angle the penis towards my stomach... I would stroke the base of the penis rather than the shaft. That's really what messed me up.

But that was almost six years ago. I must have done something in April to re-aggravate this injury, because the ED has returned with a vengeance along with flaccid pain.

I woke up this morning with a normal flaccid hang, not a turtled flaccid... and used the washroom like this. Hardly any dribbling when it's like that... only really get the dribbling and nerve pain when it shrivels up.

dom62

I believe i messed myself up from masturbation as well, i would stay towards the head all the time and was very rough without any lube :o, thats where most of the hardening and pain seems to be.

I relate on the dribbling only while shriveled up as well, if i pee while i have an erection i get no dribbles whatsoever, when when im shriveled, i go to pee, it relaxes to let the urine out but then shrivels and dribbles afterwards.

"Hey doc! i got the shrivels and dribbles! help me out!"  ;) Have to lighten the situation with some humor ayy?

Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.