Best way to buy the basic supps from Canada?

Previous topic - Next topic

Walleye

So I'm looking at getting some of these supplements. COQ10, L-Arginine and Acetyl-l-Carnitine specifically. If I'm right those seem to be the 3 main ones.
Now I can find all 3 online, and while at Costco I seen COQ10 and I think Acetyl-l-Carnitine in a protein supplement. The big jug type.
I found a place online called Canadian protein that sells the Acetyl-l-Carnitine, and L-Arginine in bulk powder, for what looks like a good price. 1 pound for $30 or so, and "1 scoop" has 5 grams of L-Arginine. The pill form from Bodybuilding site is 1000mg. At 100 pills for $15, I'm not sure which is the better deal.
I'm also wondering if there's a product that has more than one of these supplements in them, there by saving me from buying 2 or more different products. What do most of you guys do?
I'm taking so many pills now it would be ideal if there was a specific peyronies pill that had most or all of what's good. And yet I'm not sure if any of this will do anything anyways, as with nearly everything related to Peyronies Disease. Ugh.