Advice on foreskin restoration?

Previous topic - Next topic

SF99

I am 19 years old and believe I am in the acute stage of Peyronie's and am seeing a uro tomorrow to confirm. It really sucks, but life happens I guess...
Another frustrating aspect of my penis is that it has been desensitized due to years of chafing against clothing. I was wondering if, since I will likely be trying traction and manual methods to treat peyronie's, this would be an opportunity to try foreskin restoration as well. Since I am tightly cut, it seems that I'd have to pinch and pull at the scar line to get enough slack to use a device to restore. Does this sound safe, or would I risk doing more internal damage? Even if my peyronie's is so bad that I would need to get an implant, I'm still worried that I would not have sufficient sensitivity to perform.
Thanks for any input.
21 y/o. Indent and pain on lower left part of shaft.

Monty

Hi, not sure if rubbing your glans on your clothing makes it desensitised, cos a lot of men have been cut, and i wear my foreskin back most of the time.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Not having a foreskin sucks, leads to Keratinization, and therfore lost sensation, luckily I have a foreskin.

You can get a silicone glans cover cheaply, see https://tlctugger.com/your-skin-cone/
Paul  :)

Oh, and good old vaseline (with Aloe Vera), I use the small lip balm tins will help  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

I believe the traction for foreskin restoration vs for peyronies are different.  Peyronies traction pulls in the shaft, foreskin restoration pulls on the foreskin.  Foreskin restoration should not create any problems fir treating peyronies. Just don't do anything that's painful. It might be very motivating for you to address both issues so you end up with a dick that's straight w a restored foreskin!  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.