got gf pregnant help! urethra and penis is uncomfortable all the time.

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

so it turns out i got my gf pregnant. i'm F^@$!ng scared shitless. i'm 30 years old, no job, although i'm almost finished with my degree. i have a phone interview for a internship tomo.
going double time just so i can finish my degree in a year. my urethra is still numb. Now the hard part is keeping a job even though my urethra makes me uncomfortable all the time. anyone have a problem like this? my urologist appointment is in October 4th. I've been sitting in my room doing nothing for too long. It's time to grow up and accept responsibility.

swiss

Sometimes crap needs to hit the fan in order to get your crap together. At 30, you'll be able to figure out the whole kid thing and you have some time before the baby is actually delivered. I hope the interview goes well. What is it for? Maybe when you get the gig you can get into a uro for an appointment about the urethra issue.  

TheTollundMan

Really hope you find out what the issue is. I'd been having some urethra complaints as well, and my uro said it sounded like prostatitis... more likely penile inflammation if ya ask me.