What happened to the genetic testing info?

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatNext81

Just curious. I figured new info would be put up after the OP stated they'd be taking it down. I looked into what info was given. I question the validity of the guy who sent the email. He didn't use a full name and no mention of his company. Just threw out a well known medical research company name, unclear if he works for that company, didn't sound like it, and the dr, who seems to have a good practice. I'm looking forward to future info to participate, if what he states is in fact true.

Thanks in advance

WhatNext
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

blackdiamond

WhatNext I am a patient of Dr. Werner and trust me Cruise Dittus is very valid as well as the study being a solid one......I'm in it.......
Cruise is an assistant to Dr. Werner. It is very much legit. Cruise told me the new post will be up shortly I just don't know where they're going to post it.......
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

WhatNext81

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I am very much looking forward to this.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc