Can indentation cause penis to bent from the middle ?

Previous topic - Next topic

John1331

Hello everyone. I have an indentation on the left side of the penis, exactly next to the penis head. When in erection my penis bend slightly to left in that area but my penis has a very pronounced upward curvature (45 degree i think) that starts exatctly from the middle of the penis and I wanted to know if the indentation causes it to bent or it might be something else..

swiss

Same here. 30 degree upward. My indent/ hinge is pretty gnarly. I can feel the scar tissue under there. It's the scarred tunica that causes the deformity. I think.  

John1331

The indentation causes the penis to bend slightly to left but the upward curvature starts from the middle, indentation being exactly under the penis head so I find it weird. It doesn't look like in the pictures I've seen, where the bending starts exactly where the plaque is located. Anyone else ?  

NeoV

swiss

Neo! You had an indentation. Did you get better with manual traction and how long did you go for? I find manual traction easier than the restorex and I am going at about an hour a day by hand of maximum pulling force. I feel like its way more force than what I am getting in the restorex. Thoughts?

TonySa

How long is each session that you can total an hour a day.  Have you tried PMP?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.