I need some input on this- Hardening below base of penis.

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

I have a theory that i wanted to put on the site,

The best way to describe this next part is if you imagine sausage links, the part between each link representing the tissue below the base of the penis. When i lay down or sit down my penis begins to fill with blood like it wants to become erect, upon sleeping at night it feels like when i get nighttime erections they dont go down fully, or wont fully cycle new blood because of this tight tissue below the base of the penis acting like its making my penis a sausage link and trapping blood in there causing hypoxia.

So I have some cording that stem from the base of the penis, Dorsal thickening, and it feels like the glans is sensitive in a prickly sort of way, like theres to much blood staying in there. Also two nodules extending into the glans on either side of urethra.

Now when i feel from the base on the penis down towards the root on the penis the tissue feels tough, the corpus spongiosum also have the same feeling all the way to the bulb of the penis.

When i am 30% erect the tissue covering the urethra softens but it feels like the urethra itself it hard, the tissue below the base of the penis still remains tough as well.

My question here is does anyone have some type of technique to help release this tissue or any idea of what i can do to help if it is fibrous tissue, manual techniques?  

I do pelvic floor physiotherapy already btw.
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

Jscout

Hi Dom,

I noticed your post said you had Peyronie's growth spreading INTO your glans? Is that actual Peyronie's plaque/fibrosis?

I've got fibrosis spreading into the top and now recently the bottom of my glans. I haven't been able to find much info on cases with growth into the glans. Recently the glans has become much more sensitive (painful). Have you made any progress?

Thank you
~Diagnosed Nov 2018, right before my 40th B-day
~Frustrated loving Wife
~Pain w erections
~NO medical progress
~Was naturally curved up like 🍌, straight at initial diagnosis, now curved right & twisted 😢
~Denial/Depressed cycle 😭
~Mass growing!!