Traction straps - watch out for this

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

Perhaps hidden in the small print somewhere but I noticed the strap was not holding in place very well which resulted in my penis falling out of the traction often.

I changed the strap and was amazed at the difference - held in place really well.

I guess they become thinner and therefore hold.less over time (in this case in two months).
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

When I use traction I often use a lot of torque (up to 4000 grams or 9 lbs).  I have the stiffer springs that I ordered for my X4Labs traction device.   I have found that the strap can sometimes back out and not be tight enough for the very high traction force.  A solution is to simply wrap the tails of the strap up over the device and hold them in place with a rubber band, a clam type clip, or best of all a small cat collar with a snap clip.  The strap is VERY secure with zero slipping.  I also think a basic velcro strap would work good and is now included with most X4 Labs kits.  

I will add that X4 Labs now has dual strap support that likely solves this and is likely more comfortable since it disperses the pressure to more than just the glans.  This would be great for those that have plaque midway or closer to the base of the penis.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums