Medical Tape on Penis - Removal Issue/Trauma?

Previous topic - Next topic

mlafranc

Here's a weird one.

Obviously, our brains are naturally honed in on our penises, and any potentially traumatic event can lead to a psychological meltdown.

For me, ironically, I went in for a pelvic MRI today to assess muscles in the pelvis/perineum and help see if any of it is contributing to my penile pain/narrowing/wasting.

They had to use medical tape to lie my penis against my body to get better imaging.

Afterwards, like an idiot, I assumed the adhesive would come off without issue, because there wasn't any hair there.

Once I started removing it at the hospital, the adhesive would not remove and the skin was stretching significantly as it slowly came off (looked like when your tongue is stuck to something frozen).

I think because of the shock of that, I continued to gently remove it to get it off, but the skin stretched pretty aggressively (no tissue I don't think).

I finally came to my senses and wet it a bit to get the rest off, but I really should've realized I could've just driven home with the tape on and taken a bath after.

Now my penis is super narrow and the skin is tender. Do we think this is something that could cause further progression? I know there's no exact answer, just curious what people thought. Hopefully the pain will just go away and there won't be any lingering effects.

Thanks for your help.  

TonySa

I had some abrasion from medical tape on my dick and it healed in a couple weeks w no lingering effects, but will no longer use it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

mlafranc

I am awaiting the results. I will PM you when I get them!